Firework Fruit Kebobs
We’ve got the perfect treat for your Fourth of July celebrations! These festive fruit kebobs are not only super easy to prepare, but also make a simple side dish for entertaining or to bring to a party. This patriotic treat can even double as a centerpiece! :)
1 whole watermelon
1 pint blueberries
1 pint raspberries
For the kebobs
1) Cut watermelon in half, slice up one of the halves about 1 inch thick, and set aside other half.
2) Use a star-shaped cookie cutter or a small knife to cut star shapes out of the slices.
3) Put berries and watermelon stars on the kebobs in assorted orders.
4) Scoop 1-2 inches of watermelon out of the half that was set aside.
5) Stick the kebobs into the watermelon half and fill in with fruit.
6) Keep chilled until serving; enjoy!
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.