Our Terms & Conditions
Snap Fitness Promotion General Terms & Conditions
- Minimum contract terms are at the discretion of the individual Snap Fitness club. Please enquire in club for contract T&Cs.
- Snap Fitness promotions are not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Global Access Card fees apply on all new memberships, including promotions.
- Snap Fitness National promotions exclude Pre-Sale clubs and club Re-launch.
- National Promotions are run by participating clubs only and may default to an approved alternate offer
OFFER: Join with a mate and pay absolutely nothing
PROMOTION PERIOD: Commences 1st November 2022
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with another offer unless approved by Snap Fitness Asia Pacific. Snap Fitness Asia Pacific reserves the right to alter or stop its promotion at any time without notice.
This offer is applicable on a 12-month membership plan only, for new members only. Upon signup, you will have full access to all Snap Fitness gyms worldwide. A 48 Hour cooling-off period applies. Any cancellations after this period will be subject to the standard cancellation terms and conditions for Snap Fitness.
No joining fee or access card fee applies and membership debits will commence immediately (no free time). Minimum membership term and value will apply.
*Participating clubs only
Promotion Period: 31st August 2022 – 19th October 2022
Offer: 10-day free membership (Trial) To be valid up until – 31st March 2023
10-day free membership (trial) is not to be exchanged for cash. The supplier (Snap Fitness) cannot. Offer the same prize or better to any other competitor during the promotional period including 3 months post end date. 10-day free membership can be redeemed at any Snap Fitness location and can be used during staffed hours only unless transferred to a month-to-month or 12-month Membership agreement. This offer can only be used once and there is a limit of 1 per customer.
Your Consent to Other Lift Brands Agreements
Ownership of this Site and its Content
This Site, including all of the software and code comprising or used to operate this Site, and all of the text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, sound recordings, video and audio-video clips, and other materials available on this Site, including without limitation content submitted by users of this Site (collectively “Content”) are protected under applicable intellectual property and other laws, including without limitation the laws of the United States and other countries. All Content and intellectual property rights therein are the property of Lift Brands or the material is included with the permission of the rights owner and is protected pursuant to applicable copyright and trademark laws.
The presence of any Content on this Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such Content. You do not acquire ownership rights to any such Content viewed through this Site. Except as otherwise provided herein, none of this Content may be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, modified, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without our express prior written permission.
Permission is hereby granted to the extent necessary to lawfully access and use this Site and to display, download, or print portions of this Site on a temporary basis and for your personal, educational, noncommercial use only, provided that you (i) do not modify the Content; (ii) you retain any and all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Content; and (iii) you do not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media.
In addition, you may not collect personal information of Site members by electronic or other means for use in marketing or telemarketing applications or for the purpose of sending unsolicited e-mail to those members. You may not frame any page of this Site and you may not link to any page of this Site other than the home page without prior authorization.
Removal of Content
Violation of copyrights. Lift Brands does not knowingly violate or permit others to violate the copyrights of others. We will promptly remove or disable access to material that we know is infringing or if we become aware of circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent.
If you are requesting removal of Content because of a violation of your copyrights, please note that the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe that your own work, or the work of a third party for whom you are authorized to act, is featured on this Site or has been otherwise copied and made available on this Site in a manner that constitute copyright infringement, please notify our Copyright Agent immediately. Your notice must be in writing and must include
an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this Site (including the URL, title and/or item number if applicable, or other identifying characteristics);
your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, and, if you are not the owner of the copyright, the name of the owner; and
a written statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Generally, the information we collect using these Web technologies does not identify you personally. If, however, you have created a profile on this Site, we may link the information we collect using these Web technologies to other information that identifies you personally.
Your statement must be addressed as follows:
Lift Brands, Inc.
Attn: Copyright Agent
2411 Galpin Court, Suite 110
Chanhassen, MN 55317
Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon us actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident.
The Lift Brands names and logos, all product and service names, all page headers, all custom graphics, all button icons, and all trademarks, service marks and logos appearing on this Site, unless otherwise noted, are trademarks (whether registered or not), service marks and/or trade dress of Lift Brands (the “Lift Brands Marks”). All other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress mentioned, displayed, cited or otherwise indicated on this Site are the property of their respective owners. You are not authorized to display or use the Lift Brands Marks in any manner without our prior written permission. You are not authorized to display or use trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress of other owners featured on this Site without the prior written permission of such owners. The use or misuse of the Lift Brands Marks or other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress or any other materials contained herein, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited. In particular, you may not use any trademark displayed on this Site as a “hot” link without the prior written approval of the trademark owner.
In consideration of your use of this Site, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and to update that information as necessary.
Any account you create through this Site is personal to you and may not be used by anyone else. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and username and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or username by you or by anyone else using your username and password, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to change your password immediately if you believe your password may have been compromised or used without authorization. You also agree to immediately inform us of any apparent breaches of security such as loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of your username or password by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Until we are so notified you will remain liable for any unauthorized use of your account.
You agree to use this Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations. You agree not to upload or transmit through this Site any computer viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer. Any unauthorized modification, tampering or change of any information, or any interference with the availability of or access to this Site is strictly prohibited. We reserve all rights and remedies available to us.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE AVAILABLE ON OR PROMOTED THROUGH THIS SITE. THIS SITE AND ALL OF ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LIFT BRANDS, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR SERVICE PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, ARISING BY STATUTE, CUSTOM, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR IN ANY OTHER WAY, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, LIFT BRANDS, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR SERVICE PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES (A) OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (B) RELATING TO THE SECURITY OF THIS SITE; (C) THAT THE CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION ON THIS SITE, OR TO ANY SITES WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED, IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT; OR (D) THAT THIS SITE WILL OPERATE SECURELY OR WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR.
WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR ANY TRANSMISSIONS SENT FROM US OR THROUGH THIS SITE WILL BE FREE OF ANY HARMFUL COMPONENTS (INCLUDING VIRUSES).
WHILE LIFT BRANDS STRIVES FOR ACCURACY, IT DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR DATABASE ON THIS SITE. LIFT BRANDS DOES NOT ENDORSE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR STATEMENTS, ADVICE AND OPINIONS MADE BY ANYONE OTHER THAN AUTHORIZED LIFT BRANDS SPOKESPERSONS. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AGAINST THE POSSIBILITY OF DELETION, MISDELIVERY OR FAILURE TO STORE COMMUNICATIONS, PERSONALIZED SETTINGS, OR OTHER DATA. YOU ACCEPT THAT OUR SHAREHOLDERS, OWNERS, OFFICERS, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVES SHALL HAVE THE BENEFIT OF THIS CLAUSE.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO ALL OR PART OF THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS WE, ON BEHALF OF OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EXCLUDE AND DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF DATA; LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS; LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT; LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES; OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED, OR ANY MERCHANDISE AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS.
IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR LIABILITIES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED SHALL NOT EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00).
Links to Other Sites
This Site may provide links to other Web sites operated by third parties. Because we have no control over third-party Web sites, we are not responsible for the availability of those Web sites and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, services, products, or other materials on or available from such Web sites. Lift Brands shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, advertising, services, products, or other materials on or available from such Web sites. This Policy does not apply to your use of third-party Web sites; your use of such Web sites is subject to the terms and policies of the owner of such Web sites.
Modification and Discontinuation
We reserve the right at any time and from time-to-time to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently this Site (or any portion thereof) and/or the information, materials, products and/or services available through this Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, editing, deletion, suspension or discontinuance of this Site.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue
Social Media Competitions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Participation in a LIFT BRANDS promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to participants in Australia and New Zealand.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The promotion commences and ends as stipulated on the promotional post (“Promotional Period”).
- At the start of the Promotional Period, the Promoter will publish a promotional post to the 9Round/Snap Fitness Facebook Page at (Lift brands Facebook Page) as a pinned post, stating the entry conditions (“Promotional Post”).
- To be eligible to enter, entrants must undertake the steps stipulated on the post during the Promotional Period
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
- The Promoter will contact the winner in writing by Facebook or, where provided, on a valid phone number.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Businesses (including an Eligible Businesses authorised representative and place of business) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Eligible Business who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or inaudible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings, images and the Video (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Authorised representatives warrant and agree that:
- they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
- they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
- they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content to the uses contemplated by these Terms and Conditions, and the Content does not infringe the rights of any third party;
- they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968(Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
- they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms herein, the authorised representative agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
- As a condition of entering this promotion each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winning Eligible Business’s owner consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) and the details of the Eligible Business in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Eligible Business; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Foodservice Facebook Page is the Eligible Business’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Business; or (f) use of a prize.
- The laws of Australia and New Zealand apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Eligible Businesses submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of and New Zealand .
- Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on the authorised representatives following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Authorised representatives on behalf of an Eligible Business understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an Authorised representatives provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an authorised representative/Eligible Business, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.