The Easiest (And Most Delicious) Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe Ever
Pumpkin Spice season is here, and we want you to save money and time in the drive through by making this cozy pumpkin spice latte from the comfort of your own home. This Pumpkin Spice Latte is anything but “basic.” It contains real pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spices and a hint of maple syrup blended right in for the most delectable latte you’ll ever have.
You just need a handful of wholesome ingredients and a cozy blanket to cuddle up with as you enjoy!
Fun Facts About Pumpkin Spice Lattes:
- Pumpkins are a good source of potassium, and like many plant-based foods, they are rich in varying levels of antioxidants—vitamins, minerals and phytochemicals.
- Eating healthy foods in general, such as pumpkin, can help prevent heart disease and promote brain health, as well as uplift overall energy and mood.
- The cinnamon in this latte also has many benefits. It is loaded with large amounts of antioxidants called polyphenols. The antioxidants in cinnamon have anti-inflammatory effects, which may help lower your risk of disease and illness.
Here’s how to make a frothy Pumpkin Spice Latte at home. It’s so easy, and you’ll have enough to share with someone you love.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Ingredients:
- 1 C Vanilla Almond Milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 tbsp. Pumpkin Puree
- ½ C Coffee
- ½ tsp Pumpkin Spice
- ½ tbsp Maples syrup
- ½ tsp of Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Combine the milk, pumpkin puree, syrup, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and vanilla in a medium saucepan
- Whisk vigorously until the milk mixture is foamy (about 30 seconds)
- Prepare your coffee and pour into your favorite mug
- Pour the pumpkin foam on top of your coffee and enjoy!
Optional: Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
- For the sweetener, we suggest pure maple syrup because it adds a bit of cozy fall flavor, but you can also sweeten the latte with honey, agave syrup or brown sugar.
- For the pumpkin spice flavor, if you don’t have any pre-mixed pumpkin spice, feel free to add ½ teaspoon cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/8 teaspoon ginger and 1/8 teaspoon of ground cloves or allspice.
- For the milk, feel free to sub with your favorite find of milk like oat milk, soy milk or cow's milk.
- Want to wake it an iced latte? Cool your coffee and then top with the pumpkin foam!
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.